Thursday, 6 March 2008

POLAROID SX 70


Yesterday I found this in a charity shop for the bargain price of £4.99. My first ever SX70, goes straight into my own collection and not into my possibly for sale section. Its a shame that the leather is perishing and the silly price sticker took some more off, but today jon gave me this link, but i'm not sure about messing with its original parts, although today I did take the first step to converting my SX 70 to use 600 film following the instructions i found here. and cutting a tiny circle out of a cd case sure was hard, i still like it:

I couldn't wait to try it so without an ND filter i just cranked the darken/lighten dial to darkness and this is what i got, although its a little too close up and blurred:

taken on sx70 with 600 film

No comments: